West Yorkshire Police Federation Holiday Home
A three bedroomed detached wooden lodge situated on the White Cross Bay Holiday Park, Troutbeck, between Windermere and Ambleside in the Lake District.
The property is a new wooden lodge and sleeps up to six people, with one king sized bedroom and two twin bedrooms. The property has a combined living dining and kitchen area with fire and large screen television, there is a well-equipped dining kitchen with a large table. There is a house bathroom with bath, basin & toilet and a separate on-suite shower room to the master bedroom with basin and toilet. The property also benefits from a decked area with a table and benches.
- Electricity, Gas, bed linen and towels all included
- Large Screen TV (selection of Sky & Freeview Channels)
- Blu-Ray / DVD Player
- Park-wide Broadband Internet access
- Washer Dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Charcoal barbecue (Fuel is not provided)
- Sufficient Lodge parking for up to two medium sized cars or one large car
- No smoking
- Dogs accepted (subject to additional conditions)
Booking Conditions / Process
The property can be let Monday – Friday, Friday – Monday
Xmas and New Year 7 day booking £390
7 day bookings = 2 x cost – £50
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available for couples and families. No Group bookings are permitted.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available to subscribing West Yorkshire Police Federation members & their families. The member must be resident in the house, during the full term of the booking.
- Bookings can be made via the Federation Office either;- By email to email@example.com or phone 01924 295495
– By phone to 01924 295495 (Between 1000 hrs & 1400 hrs Mon to Fri only)
– To book via email, please look at the availability calendar, select the dates you would like, and email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the dates are available, and you are eligible to book, you will be sent a booking form with details how to pay.
- Once payment has been made the booking will be “confirmed” and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by Cash, Bacs transfer, or Debit/Credit Card at the Federation Office. Please note we no longer accept cheques.
- Once confirmed further details in relation to key collection will be provided.
- From 1st May 2018, you will be required to provide a £30 refundable deposit when you are collecting a key and / or Visitor Information Pack. Unfortunately this has become necessary due to unreported damage, lost or non-returned keys and properties being left in an unacceptable manner.
- You will need to collect a key or information pack in person from the Federation Office, at which time a £30 deposit will be required. You can pay either by cash, debit card or credit card. We can no longer accept cheque for deposits or payments.
- If the key is not returned within 7 days of your departure date, you will forfeit part of the deposit and may not be permitted to book any property in the future.
- If you return the key out of office hours, via our letterbox. Payment will be returned via the original payment method or bacs transfer. Please leave your name and contact details (email / phone number) so we can contact you.
- Please note, we cannot be held responsible for keys not received if these have been posted back to the office via Royal Mail or internal post.
- If you are visiting a Bowland Fell property, you will not need to re-attend at the Federation Office. If you are leaving your deposit in cash, we will request your bank details and re-credit your account directly, once the property has been checked.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Booking may be made up to 12 months in advance only.
- In the interest of fairness, if a member (or partner) has booked either holiday home in the preceding 24 months, priority will be given to other members.
- Officers currently on suspension are unable to book.