West Yorkshire Police Federation Holiday Home
A 2 bedroomed lodge situated on Bowland Fell Park.
Nestling in 130 acres of beautiful countryside, this lovely park sits on the doorstep of the spectacular Forest of Bowland and Gisburn Forest with its mountain bike trails. Perfect for walking, cycling, fishing, wildlife-spotting and exploring the numerous delights of Yorkshire and Lancashire.
Close to the Dales, yet only 30 miles from the Lake District, the diverse and vibrant attractions of Settle, Skipton and Clitheroe are all within easy reach.
On site there is the Crowtrees Inn which offers food Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Dogs are welcome in certain areas of the pub. A swimming pool (separate charge for use) a games room and 2 children’s play areas.
The property is a new lodge and sleeps up to four people, with one king sized bedroom and one twin bedroom. The property has a combined living dining and kitchen area with a large screen television, there is a well-equipped kitchen and dining area with a table. There is a house bathroom with bath, basin & toilet and a separate ensuite to the master bedroom with a shower, basin and toilet. The property also benefits from a decked area with stunning views.
- Electricity, Gas, bed linen and towels all included
- Large Screen TV
- Park-wide Broadband Internet access
- Fridge Freezer
- Charcoal barbecue (Fuel is not provided)
- Sufficient parking for one car
- No smoking
- No Dogs allowed
Nearby/Things to Do:
- Local Market Towns – Settle, Skipton, Clitheroe
- Gisburn Forest – Walking and Cycling Trails
- Ingleton Waterfalls Trail
- White Scar Caves
- Malham Cove
- Clitheroe Castle
- Bolton Abbey
- The Three Peaks
- Hoffman Kiln Craven Lime Works
- Gapping Gill
- Kilnsey Park
- Kilnsey Trekking and Riding Centre
- Yorkshire Dales Falconry and Conservation
- Ingleton Open Air Heated Swimming Pool
- Pennine Helicopters Pleasure Flights
- Bowland Wild Boar Park
- Leaping Lizards Play Centre
- The Old Vicarage Tearooms
- Play and Eat at Yorkshire Dales Ice Cream
- Bowland Brewery Tour
- Skipton Cinema
- Hesketh Farm Park
Discover more about Bowland Fell
Booking Conditions / Process
The property can be let, Monday – Friday, Friday – Monday
Xmas and New Year 7 day booking £340
7 day bookings = 2 x cost – £80
Subject to availability a 7 day booking may also be available.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available for couples and families. No Group bookings are permitted.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available to subscribing West Yorkshire Police Federation members & their families. The member must be resident in the house, during the full term of the booking.
- Bookings can be made via the Federation Office either;-
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01924 295 495
– By phone to 01924 295 495 (Between 1000 hrs & 1400 hrs Mon to Fri only)
– To book via email, please look at the availability calendar, check the dates you would like, and email email@example.com. If the dates are available, and you are eligible to book, you will be sent a booking form with details how to pay.
- Once payment has been made the booking will be “confirmed” and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by Cash, Bacs transfer, or Debit/Credit Card at the Federation Office. Please note we no longer accept cheques.
- Once confirmed further details in relation to key collection will be provided.
- From 1st May 2018, you will be required to provide a £30 refundable deposit when you are collecting a key and / or Visitor Information Pack. Unfortunately this has become necessary due to unreported damage, lost or non-returned keys and properties being left in an unacceptable manner.
- You will need to collect a key or information pack in person from the Federation Office, at which time a £30 deposit will be required. You can pay either by cash, debit card or credit card. We can no longer accept cheque for deposits or payments.
- If the key is not returned within 7 days of your departure date, you will forfeit part of the deposit and may not be permitted to book any property in the future.
- If you return the key out of office hours, via our letterbox. Payment will be returned via the original payment method or bacs transfer. Please leave your name and contact details (email / phone number) so we can contact you.
- Please note, we cannot be held responsible for keys not received if these have been posted back to the office via Royal Mail or internal post.
- If you are visiting a Bowland Fell property, you will not need to re-attend at the Federation Office. If you are leaving your deposit in cash, we will request your bank details and re-credit your account directly, once the property has been checked.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Booking may be made up to 12 months in advance only.
- In the interest of fairness, if a member (or partner) has booked either holiday home in the preceding 24 months, priority will be given to other members.
- Officers currently on suspension are unable to book.