West Yorkshire Police Federation Holiday Home
A three bedroomed detached wooden lodge situated on the White Cross Bay Holiday Park, Troutbeck, between Windermere and Ambleside in the Lake District.
The property is a new wooden lodge and sleeps up to six people, with one king sized bedroom and two twin bedrooms. The property has a combined living dining and kitchen area with fire and large screen television, there is a well-equipped dining kitchen with a large table. There is a house bathroom with bath, basin & toilet and a separate on-suite shower room to the master bedroom with basin and toilet. The property also benefits from a decked area with a table and benches.
- Electricity, Gas, bed linen and towels all included
- Large Screen TV (selection of Sky & Freeview Channels)
- Blu-Ray / DVD Player
- Park-wide Broadband Internet access
- Washer Dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Charcoal barbecue (Fuel is not provided)
- Sufficient Lodge parking for up to two medium sized cars or one large car
- No smoking
- Dogs accepted (subject to additional conditions)
The property can be let;
Friday to Monday (3 nights) - £250.00 (Off Peak) and £300.00 (Peak)*
Monday to Friday (4 nights) - £250.00 (Off Peak) and £300.00 (Peak)*
Subject to availability a 7 day booking may also be available.
Booking Conditions / Process
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available for couples and families. No Group bookings are permitted.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available to subscribing West Yorkshire Police Federation members & their families. The member must be resident in the house, during the full term of the booking.
- Bookings can be made either online or via the Federation Office either;
– By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– By phone to 01924 295495 (Between 1000 hrs & 1400 hrs Mon to Fri only)
– To book online please click on the start date (Monday or Friday) and then click on the end date (Friday or Monday) complete your details and press “book online”.Details of your request will be sent to the Federation Office where we will confirm availability and forward you the booking forms.
- If available the date will be held for 5 days, whilst full payment is made and booking forms returned.
- Once payment has been made the booking will be “confirmed” and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or Bacs transfer.
- Once confirmed further details in relation to key collection will be provided.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. If you attempt to make multiple bookings, only the first dates will be considered.
- Booking may be made up to 12 months in advance only.
- In the interests of fairness, if a member (or their partner) has booked the home in the preceding 24 months, priority will be given to other members.
- Officers currently on suspension are unable to book.