West Yorkshire Police Federation Holiday Home
A three bedroomed detached wooden lodge situated on the White Cross Bay Holiday Park, Troutbeck, between Windermere and Ambleside in the Lake District.
The property is a new wooden lodge and sleeps up to six people, with one king sized bedroom and two twin bedrooms. The property has a combined living dining and kitchen area with fire and large screen television, there is a well-equipped dining kitchen with a large table. There is a house bathroom with bath, basin & toilet and a separate on-suite shower room to the master bedroom with basin and toilet. The property also benefits from a decked area with a table and benches.
- Electricity, Gas, bed linen and towels all included
- Large Screen TV (selection of Sky & Freeview Channels)
- Blu-Ray / DVD Player
- Park-wide Broadband Internet access
- Washer Dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Charcoal barbecue (Fuel is not provided)
- Sufficient Lodge parking for up to two medium sized cars or one large car
- No smoking
- Dogs accepted (subject to additional conditions)
The property can be let;
Friday to Monday (3 nights) - £250.00 (Off Peak) and £300.00 (Peak)*
Monday to Friday (4 nights) - £250.00 (Off Peak) and £300.00 (Peak)*
Subject to availability a 7 day booking may also be available.
Booking Conditions / Process
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available for couples and families. No Group bookings are permitted.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available to subscribing West Yorkshire Police Federation members & their families. The member must be resident in the house, during the full term of the booking.
- Bookings can be made via the Federation Office either;- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01924 295495
– By phone to 01924 295495 (Between 1000 hrs & 1400 hrs Mon to Fri only)
– To book via email, please look at the availability calendar, select the dates you would like, and email email@example.com. If the dates are available, and you are eligible to book, you will be sent a booking form with details how to pay.
- Once payment has been made the booking will be “confirmed” and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or Bacs transfer.
- Once confirmed further details in relation to key collection will be provided.
- From 1st November 2017 you will be required to leave a £10 deposit when you collect a key. Unfortunately this has become necessary due to members losing or not returning keys in a timely manner.
- You will need to collect a key (or keys) in person from the Federation Office, at which time a £10 cash deposit (per key) will be taken. If the key (or keys) are not returned within 7 days of your departure date, you will forfeit the deposit and may not be allowed to re book either home again.
- If you return the key through our letterbox out of office hours, please leave your bank details (account number, sort code and account name), and the deposit will be transferred back to your nominated bank account. Please note we cannot be held responsible for keys not received, if these have been posted back to the office.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Booking may be made up to 12 months in advance only.
- In the interest of fairness, if a member (or partner) has booked either holiday home in the preceding 24 months, priority will be given to other members.
- Officers currently on suspension are unable to book.