West Yorkshire Police Federation Holiday Home
A four bedroomed detached property situated in the quiet village of Burniston, 3 miles north of Scarborough.
The property has been recently renovated and sleeps up to eight people, with 1 king sized bedroom and 1 twin bedroom on the ground floor and 1 king sized bedroom and 1 twin room on the first floor. The property has a large living room with fire and large screen television, there is a well-equipped dining kitchen with a large table. There is a house bathroom (ground floor) with shower over bath, basin & toilet and a separate shower room (first floor) with basin and toilet. The property also has a fully enclosed garden with a grassed area and decking. An ideal holiday base for couples or families.
- Electricity, Gas, bed linen and towels all included
- Large Screen Freeview TV
- Blu-Ray / DVD Player
- Broadband Internet
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Separate Fridge & Freezer
- Enclosed garden with seating
- Travel cot (Bedding not provided)
- High chair
- Child Safety Gates
- Large Charcoal barbecue (Fuel is not provided)
- Sufficient parking for 3 cars
- No smoking
The property can be let;
Friday to Monday (3 nights) - £225.00
Monday to Friday (4 nights) - £225.00
Subject to availability a 7 day booking may also be available.
Booking Conditions / Process
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available for couples and families. No Group bookings are permitted.
- The Holiday Property is ONLY available to subscribing West Yorkshire Police Federation members & their families. The member must be resident in the house, during the full term of the booking.
- Bookings can be made via the Federation Office either;- By email to email@example.com or phone 01924 295495
– By phone to 01924 295495 (Between 1000 hrs & 1400 hrs Mon to Fri only)
– To book via email, please look at the availability calendar, select the dates you would like, and email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the dates are available, and you are eligible to book, you will be sent a booking form with details how to pay.
- Once payment has been made the booking will be “confirmed” and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or Bacs transfer.
- Once confirmed further details in relation to key collection will be provided.
- From 1st November 2017 you will be required to leave a £10 deposit when you collect a key. Unfortunately this has become necessary due to members losing or not returning keys in a timely manner.
- You will need to collect a key (or keys) in person from the Federation Office, at which time a £10 cash deposit (per key) will be taken. If the key (or keys) are not returned within 7 days of your departure date, you will forfeit the deposit and may not be allowed to re book either home again.
- If you return the key through our letterbox out of office hours, please leave your bank details (account number, sort code and account name), and the deposit will be transferred back to your nominated bank account. Please note we cannot be held responsible for keys not received, if these have been posted back to the office.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Booking may be made up to 12 months in advance only.
- In the interest of fairness, if a member (or partner) has booked either holiday home in the preceding 24 months, priority will be given to other members.
- Officers currently on suspension are unable to book.